Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Dancer's Story (pt 2)

Fast forward 10 years and I am living a happy life. Im starting my first year in college and I am so excited to have my mother here with me. We have suffered a lot , but now we get rewarded. So today is the day I am moving everything into my dorm-room although I told mama I wanted my own apartment. She thinks it would be more "rewarding" to stay on campus...ugh. I have been getting these strange letters in the mail from someone with the initials F.L. but I have no idea who it is. The first letter said the person was proud of me getting into college but idk who it could be. lol I have a STALKER...... so anyway there is a boy i'm feeling that will be attending the same school as me this year and I hope I can bag him. Now don't judge me readers because I do want loving to lol..... well I gotta go. The sun is falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment