Wednesday, July 7, 2010



Galtime.com recently put an article online with seven questions that teens definitely don't want to hear and i chose four that I could definitely relate to.

“So, how was your day?”

I Don't know why this made me so mad growing up but there were so many times when I just didn't want to talk nor be bothered. It sounds messed up because it was my mom I was giving shade to, but it just got on my nerves to come home and have her ask simple questions like "how was your day" lol. I guess it really had to do with stress because if I was in a great mood and was feeling okay I never had a problem, I would even get on her nerves lol.

“Why are you sooooo sensitive?”


My dad used to ask this question a lot and I would get so mad because he even went as far as hitting me and really screaming at me. It really was because I was sensitive lol and I didn't nor do I want to be picked on. Me and my father don't have a great relationship either now that I'm older.

“Why did you do that?” (Even worse: “What were you thinking?”)


Omg I hated this because most of the time you know why I did what I did and you know what I'm bout to do. lol, It really irritated me though when this question was asked when I had nothing to do with anything especially.

“Why don’t you just get over it and move on?”


Hell no I wasn't getting over it because if somebody made me mad oh hell naw!!!!! I wasn't letting a fly out the window. It was on and poppin till the end of the school year came and I was stuck in field day lol...... I would never let this go and then if promises were broken between me and my parents, I would really go off cause for some reason I hated broken promises the most.

Lol this was fun kinda going back in time. If u want to view the full article that I got the questions from go to.....

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/parenting/surefire-ways-to-turn-off-your-teen-1954428/

No comments:

Post a Comment