Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Trusting

How come even when your in love with someone and they go the distance for you. You still can't seem to shake your rough past. Like people often say a lot of things deter them from love but I can honestly say that trust is the worst. I'm one of those people who recognizes the value of true love and I always swore to honor and TRUST my companion, but it seems so hard to do. When the phone rings I'm wondering who the hell it is and I never ask because I'm a bit ashamed. I think that to be loyal is to trust someone. You can't be faithful and honest without trusting the person that you are being loyal to. So this is my promise to the blogs and to myself. You should follow to.

1.) Don't stress what is not visible
2.) Just because the phone rings doesn't mean it's all over
3.) Remember the strengths in your own relationship
4.) The past is the past so don't go opening old books
5.) Do not go looking for something you really don't wanna find

This is my lil remedy for someone with an untrusting mind lol. Hope it helps. Love you lil Night Owls....HOOTHOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment